A member of the AQA team participated, during January 28-29, 2011, in a workshop on development of hospitality industry from Moldova, organized by the BAS Moldova Program.
The Workshop was addressed to decision-makers from companies operating in hospitality industry, local management consulting companies with experience/focus on hospitality sector.
The Workshop agenda comprised the following main aspects:
- Strategic management, HR and marketing development, regional cooperation;
- Managing daily operations within hospitality industry;
- Strategic building and sustaining hotel development;
- Building and sustaining hotel marketing and operation solutions;
- Cooperation with external consultants and assessment of business advisory on company’s business performance.
The Workshop was delivered by the representatives of PRAKTIS Savjetovanja d.o.o. (Croatia), being designed to be participative and highly interactive, practical techniques included tests, presentations, case-studies, interactive group work and discussions.
The Workshop sessions was held in English, participation was free of charge.