We invite you to the
INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING FORUM - 2018 (Chisinau).
MAIN ORGANIZER: GLOBAL INTELLECT SERVICE Company;
HEADLINER OF THE FORUM: ALEXANDER BELGOROKOV - Director and owner of several successful projects. The author and presenter of about 1000 trainings, in which he reveals the effective work of business of any scale. Consultations in the field of marketing and sales for more than 120 enterprises from more than 40 branches of the economy. Among his customers such brands and companies such as American Express, Hitachi, Bosch-Siemens, Zyxel, Minivex, Ozon, Puma, Caparol, Thyssen Polymer, Maccoffee, Campina, Siberia Airlines, Zil, Sportmaster, Russian Fireworks and many others.
SPEAKER COMPOSITION: OWNERS OF OWN BUSINESSES OF MOLDOVA, and other countries.
DATE: November 8-9, 2018 (Thursday - Friday).
VENUE: Radisson Blu Leogrand Hotel, Convention Center,
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE AND THE BUSINESS FORUM'S OBJECTIVE:
- To answer the most difficult question of entrepreneurs:
"HOW TO SAVE YOUR CUSTOMER IN BUSINESS AND INCREASE TWO TIMES A REFUND OF CLIENTS?"
- To highlight the most modern technologies that will help an entrepreneur to double his profits and be more efficient than his competitors.
BUSINESS FORUM WILL BE INTERESTING:
- OWNERS OF SEVERAL BUSINESSES, LEADERS AND DIRECTORS.
- BEGINNING ENTREPRENEURS;
- GATHERING TO OPEN ITS CASE;
- MARKETOLOGISTS AND PEOPLE FROM THE ADVERTISING SPHERE.
At the Business Forum YOU LEARN:
- How to increase your competitiveness with the help of digital technologies, business automation and tracking of all business processes.
- Best practices for implementing integrated solutions for marketing management.
- New marketing tools to increase sales and communications with customers. How to get a new customer for free.
You will receive answers to the three main questions in any business:
1. How to attract a new customer for FREE?
2. How to keep your client in business FOREVER?
3. How it is correct and UNLESSABLE to communicate with customers?
From 10.00 a.m. on November 08 to 12.00 a.m. on November 09
Radisson Blu Leogrand Hotel